Hello Guys, I am glad to announce our latest vbulletin 5 theme we called it “IXERIUS”. At the moment we released the dark with 2 themes only with a reduced price. I will work adding 2 more later on next week. You can see them here: https://www.sultantheme.com/vb5connectforum/
Hello Guys, Both Xderium and Trixerium including the dark sets have been updated to fix few display issues. Most notable are:
1. Title pushed too far in mobile first loading in the forum home page. 2. Subforum list not aligned with top stuff in mobile. 3. Xderium welcome message slant design and broken forum list in iPad vertical. 4. We also fixed the mobile search button for burger menu. 5. In lower width the login form is now seen on top of the burger menu.Not seeing it like overlapping. This is a z-index fix. 6. We have pushed the Xderium content width near to the edge like Cerium-d and do some alignment fix for footer left stuff.
Any of you Guys that have special color request please contact me I will consider adding it into the Pack. The request will not unique to you but will available for everyone. This way you will get it cheaper. If you want the color specially made for you (unique to you only) then I have this service https://www.sultantheme.com/product/customise-color/
Hello Guys, I am glad to announce the release of Lahwia and Sajrya into our vb5 Super Pack. They will be later available for single purchase. If you want to buy the pack you can use this coupon code: “Alhamdulillah”. It can only be used for the super pack.
Hello Guys, I have updated again all our vb5 styles in Super Pack and Pro Pack. Our Pro Pack had the most update because it uses custom tab design with icons in setting page and profile page.
I also fixed the sharing buttons in postbit overlaps in pro pack styles. Along with that I recolor and fix the position of admincp button when sitebuilder turned on. All admincp button and toggle button color have been rematched with the pro pack style theme color.
Our original 4 Pro Pack theme series (light) have been updated with following fixes:
1. Firefox topic status icons cut off
2. Added topic status icon for deleted and locked with label styling.
3. XDerium top right menu drop down arrow color is now white.
Both Pro Pack light and dark themes series has been updated.
1) Fix propack Trixerium black series – fix subforum icons colors in sub forum page -forum listing and subforum icons cutoff in firefox. Trixerium Cocoablack login arrow.
2) Fix propack subforum Actinium bunkerred cutoff icon
3) Fix propack Trixerium light series – top menu drop down arrow color when inactive.
and subforum icons circle bg color in sub forum page -forum listing and subforum icons cutoff in firefox
Sorry for double updates.
Now I released again my vb5 Pro Pack series update. You can redownload now.
1. The subforum icon is now changing colors when there is new post
2. Fix double collapse arrow in sitebuilder pages.
There are multiple updates for Arabic again.
1. The Xderium forumhome bordering messed up from yesterday update is now fixed
2. The search drop down arrow position in Arabic is now fixed in all styles.
3. Trixerium Arabic forum home icons alignment fix
4. All Trixerium styles login drop down arrow is now visible and for 2 other(Xderium CinnabarRed and PigmentGreen)
5. For some styles the subforum bg is transparent. This is now fixed.
I have fix numerous issues with Arabic especially XDerium. Thank you For Brother Abdul Rahman for reporting.
You can now re-download the zip.
1. Arabic and non Arabic subforum folder icons spacing bug.
2. Arabic breadcrumb home being cut off
3. XDerium forumhome icons overlaps in subforum list.
4. XDerium postbit bottom slant triangle design off position in Arabic.
I am glad to announce the release of our latest gaming style- Izalusia. It is a fantasy gaming theme.
I hope you like it. It has been added into our Super Pack. But you can buy this new vb5 style separately.
All vb5 styles except of Flat Themes in Pro Pack updated again to insert new icons in the sprite image found in vbulletin 5.3.3 release.
I am sorry I forgotten this one out and Thank you to Paul Dam for pointing out this problem.
Please re-upload the style folder as instructed in the readme.txt