Hello Guys, I am glad to announce the released of 2 dark themes from vb5 Aeunix set; Zombie Red and Black Pearl into the ST vb5 Pro Pack and the Dark Pro Pack. The Aeunix still not available for single purchase. I am planning to do 2 more dark themes and then I can start selling it. At the moment it only available in the Pack mentioned above.
I also have fixed few stuff. 1. Fix All dark flat themes that used the setting wheel icons for the admincp button when sitebuilder turned on. Previously the icon looking off position. 2. Alenicus and Ixerius some folders still point to theme/images. Now all are perfect! pointing back to core/images 3. Fix the Arabic broken design for Ixerius and Aeunix 4. The register button in mobile fix for Ixerius and Aeunix
Thank you Ismael for reporting to me the Arabic display bug.
Hello Guys, I am glad to announce our latest vbulletin 5 theme we called it “IXERIUS”. At the moment we released the dark with 2 themes only with a reduced price. I will work adding 2 more later on next week. You can see them here: https://www.sultantheme.com/vb5connectforum/
Sorry for double updates.
Now I released again my vb5 Pro Pack series update. You can redownload now.
1. The subforum icon is now changing colors when there is new post
2. Fix double collapse arrow in sitebuilder pages.
There are multiple updates for Arabic again.
1. The Xderium forumhome bordering messed up from yesterday update is now fixed
2. The search drop down arrow position in Arabic is now fixed in all styles.
3. Trixerium Arabic forum home icons alignment fix
4. All Trixerium styles login drop down arrow is now visible and for 2 other(Xderium CinnabarRed and PigmentGreen)
5. For some styles the subforum bg is transparent. This is now fixed.
All vb5 SuperPack Styles updated, All vb5 Pro Pack Styles, All vb5 single style purchases have been updated.
Now you can re-download your purchases at old shop or new shop where you first purchased my styles.
This time I fixed the user postbit not scaling down in mobile and the tab icons off position. I also made the topic list thread icons appear again instead of default mobile display – avatar replaced the thread icon in mobile.