X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zarieq vBCloud theme released!

Hello Guys,

Introducing Zarieq, a two column with forum custom images change-able using CSS.

I have written how to do change the forum images in the shop page.
    Zarieq vBcloud theme is our third vBCloud theme. It is our first 2 columns forum listing with custom images, Zarieq has 3 colors to offer at the moment we have blue, green and red. It has a lot of font icons replacement that will make your forum site look and feel amazing! Please select from the style selector at bottom left : https://www.sultantheme.com/vb5connectforum/Zarieq vBcloud theme is our third vBCloud theme. It is our first 2 columns forum listing with custom images, Zarieq has 3 colors to offer at the moment we have blue, green and red. It has a lot of font icons replacement that will make your forum site look and feel amazing! You just need

It is quite easy. You don't need to know a lot CSS just becareful of brackets.

I can help but I will charge some fee looking for suitable images for your forum and change the ids and background urls for you in the CSS.
    The fee depends on time spent, if your forum a big one. I have to spend time more.

This style is RTL friendly

Hanafi
Working...
X