X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Pack and Pro Pack Dark updated!

Hello Guys,
    To cut short, Please read here:
    Hello Guys, I have updated all 34 styles in the Super Pack. Below are the fixes: 1. All Styles- missing infraction and arrow in quote icons in postbit 2. Amanius-new font, plus icon, flag icon, closed and deleted icon. 3. Ardarine v2 & Avantarius2, prefix deleted, closed - icons and bg for label. Icon cutHello Guys, I have updated all 34 styles in the Super Pack. Below are the fixes: 1. All Styles- missing infraction and arrow in quote icons in postbit 2. Amanius-new font, plus icon, flag icon, closed and deleted icon. 3. Ardarine v2 & Avantarius2, prefix deleted, closed - icons and bg for label. Icon cut

and
    Hello Guys, Today I have updated all the 12 Pro Pack Dark Styles with below fixes. All zips updated. The original Pro Pack contained all dark styles and light styles. 1. Topic list icon in Firefox cut off And I added new deleted topic icon and closed topic icon. Thank you for your support! HanafiHello Guys, Today I have updated all the 12 Pro Pack Dark Styles with below fixes. All zips updated. The original Pro Pack contained all dark styles and light styles. 1. Topic list icon in Firefox cut off And I added new deleted topic icon and closed topic icon. Thank you for your support! Hanafi

Thank you,
    Hanafi
Working...
X