Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All our vb5 styles has been updated with vb5.2.6

Hello Guys.

I personally would like to thank KP from digitalfaq.com for helping me out for this work to be done.

You can now re-download your style in old shop or new shop whereever you first made purchased.

All our vb5 skins has been updated with the latest vb5.2.6 which saw new event function.

I have updated the sprite image with new icons.
    Since the sprite image has new update, I fixed the plus icon for subscribe and new topic for all styles.

Css_global.css which seen a lot of sprite css, I have taken them out and put inside css_additional.css
    I also put back the top menu icons and put the footer icons in all of our styles. This uses fontawesome 4.7.0 icons.

I styled the event calendar pop up for black styles, when you click edit button to re-edit the event.

Thank you for supporting us!
    Hanafi

I'm not seeing the event icon .... though I updated the sprite after upgrading the template:

Click image for larger version

Name:	events.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	1080

Enjoy,
    William
    Christian Forums

Comment

Hi William,I see the event icon in here using Fatih.

Please upload the fatih style as different name.

You must copy css_b_icon.css from the new uploaded style and replace the old one at your currentstyle.
      Style manager> style name> edit templates> CSS Templates> css_b_icon.css

I see that your css_b_icons still the old one.

Please note that css_additional.css also has new CSS imported from css_global.css
      and some new customisation.

Comment

Working...
      X