Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Soon - Modern Flat vb5 Style

Hello Guys.
    I am currently working on un named style - It is something new and awesome. A modern and flat theme. A lot of icon changes.
    After it complete, I will work on it's variation colors.

Since my vb5 SuperPack is now mainly gaming.
    I am sorting out this new styles set and few non gaming styles like Fatih, ST Original and Achik, Achik 2 and Forumo2 into a new Pack.

This new style I am working on will be major addition to the new Pack(name not finalized yet).
    I have to do this for better concentration on each Pack and for customer satisfaction.

Existing Customers who likes to change the purchase to the new Pack will have to show his/her forum using styles listed above.

Hey, I'm really interested in this. I'm just wondering, can you explain how existing style pack customers can be included in this? So if I'm reading this right your saying that existing customers can choose between 1 of the 2 style packs to use and will basically switch over packs and can only use one of them?

If so, I will definitely do that. Like I said, I shut TheXboxCloud down and don't need a gaming theme anymore. I actually was wondering when you were going to come out with more trend setting elaborate themes that are not only gaming.

Also, to end this with one more question. I'd like to ask how it's coming along so far? Do you have a time frame when it will be released?

Comment

Heya Brad.
      Thank you for your interest.

I will reconsider the switching rules. It is not something that I want to take advantage of.I hardly get custom order and sales. It is a bad start this year. If I show sales figures you will be surprise how I can live and not abandoned the vbulletin.
      But I guarantee that you will be proud owner of this new one.

The new Pro Pack theme - I called it Cerium-d is almost finish. I think for another day I can start the variation.
      It took such a long time because I build it like a custom design order. This one style has the value of custom made style. It will worth it.
      This one shown another side of me that people don't see it in this demo forum.This the first time I am selling it in this category. Maybe you see it a like at vb4 responsive demo forum but it is not the same.

I have a special add ons that run with it.
      It will have custom footer with 2 columns editable, custom welcome message with confetti when people click register. A back to top on scroll.
      A social icons nicely put in the tabbar right. 90% of new icons using font Awesome not using sprite. You will notice the speed different and overall look.
      Redesign search box. Redesign module tab not to look like a tab.

I think Pro Pack naming will give a good start. After the collection indreased to the same gaming one. I will called it SuperPack.

Comment

Originally posted by napy8gen View Post
        Heya Brad. Thank you for your interest. I will reconsider the switching rules. It is not something that I want to take advantage of.I hardly get custom order and sales. It is a bad start this year. If I show sales figures you will be surprise how I can live and not abandoned the vbulletin. But I guarantee that you will be proud owner of this new one. The new Pro Pack theme - I called it Cerium-d is almost finish. I think for another day I can start the variation. It took such a long time because I build it like a custom design order. This one style has the value of custom made style. It will worth it. This one shown another side of me that people don't see it in this demo forum.This the first time I am selling it in this category. Maybe you see it a like at vb4 responsive demo forum but it is not the same. I have a special add ons that run with it. It will have custom footer with 2 columns editable, custom welcome message with confetti when people click register. A back to top on scroll. A social icons nicely put in the tabbar right. 90% of new icons using font Awesome not using sprite. You will notice the speed different and overall look. Redesign search box. Redesign module tab not to look like a tab. I think Pro Pack naming will give a good start. After the collection indreased to the same gaming one. I will called it SuperPack.
        I am actually in desperate need of a professional touch on my new site. I installed Fatih from your previous style pack and there are a few serious css issues. Not sure if I downloaded the right one. Got it from the old shop. Anyways I didn't want to keep that style permanently. But I still haven't heard what your plans are for style pack users? Of course it wouldn't make sense to pay for a style pack with styles you already own. Which is the reason I ask. I'm curious as to how you will be going about this even if you do charge extra. How will the user be able to own it? Let me known when you can. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Hello napy8gen I'd like to know how much extra or if your charging extra for style pack customers. I already paid around $60 for your vb5 style pack and would like to know.

I can pay up to $30 extra if your charging extra and would like to pay early for the new style if that's possible. Please respond to my email. I'm using my moms debit card to pay which is why I want to pay early so I can get the style as soon as it's released. My site is sort of on hold right now because Fatih really does have some major CSS issues that need to be resolved for 5.2.6

I'd rather just use your new style rather than fool around with Fatih anymore.

Hopefully you won't charge more than $30 extra for style pack users as that's what I currently have. It wouldn't make sense to pay $60 for a second style pack when some of them include styles you already own as well as only 1 new style added.

Please email me regarding my question. I'd like to pay you the $30 to get guaranteed access to this new style when it releases and also would like to know a time frame were looking at for it's official release.

Thanks.

- Brad

Comment

I am very interested in the business themes. Mainly, I want a light colored theme that is minimum in size and renders correctly especially in tablets and mobile devices. Please, take your time and release a finished product.

I read that you will also make available more than one column, that sounds great ......... again I just want to make sure it renders correctly in smaller resolutions on tablets and mobile devices.

Enjoy,
            William
            Christian Forums

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
              I am very interested in the business themes. Mainly, I want a light colored theme that is minimum in size and renders correctly especially in tablets and mobile devices. Please, take your time and release a finished product.

I read that you will also make available more than one column, that sounds great ......... again I just want to make sure it renders correctly in smaller resolutions on tablets and mobile devices.

Enjoy,
              William
              napy8gen is always responsive from what I've experienced. I think this will be a good release. Waiting to hear back but like William said, take your time. I am surprised at your response regarding the theme napy8gen, it seems like it's going to really be worth it. Looking forward to seeing it for myself. Like I said before, even if you don't give style pack users a shot at it without paying I'll still buy it. The only issue I was having is not knowing exactly how it's going to work. I'll keep checking back. Looking forward to it buddy.

Comment

Working...
              X