Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 New gaming styles are coming soon to our collection

Hello Guys,

I am glad to announce that coming soon are 2 styles that are very different from what you may have seen in my entire collection.
    You never seen it before in my design.

The method in designing is 100% different. It is painted design compare to old designs which were constructed from shapes and creative effects. I can do it because last 2 months I have bought a new PC system with a Wacom Intuos Pro. It took time to get used to the tablet and learning tutorials and a new system has unleashed all the Photoshop features such as render flames and tree which previously inactive because of low end graphic card inability to process that.

UPDATED: This painted design is more time consuming to produce but I am thinking a new price of it at the moment and but still will included it inside SuperPack.

I hope to produce more like it in coming months.

I will not increase the collection number. I will add 2 new styles and deduct 2 old styles which have low sales volumes. Meaning that I will make 2 old styles available free.

first preview :-)

Comment

Bad Dragon is completed, I am going to start on Bad Dragon 2 very soon. It may take 2-3 days for second style.
      And I have decided with the release of Bad Dragons, I will give away Daysee and Gadisku.

Comment

Awesome, what about a light fast template comparable to fatih for us non-gamers?
        Christian Forums

Comment

Hi William, I will be concentrating on Gaming styles first because that was my plan last year actually. But I am also thinking professional minimal template in mind with a separate pack.
          Meaning that there will be another SuperPack consist of Professional themes that will be priced maybe lower if it has lower quantity in the collection. I need to add some more around more on current SuperPack to make it full Gaming oriented. I will maintain around 30 styles per pack.

Comment

Working...
          X