Futuris Editing Question

Hello,

I've recently purchased the Futuris skin since it best fits my concept theme for a gaming fansite I'm launching. However, I'd like to customize the header. The way it's coded and broken up into 4 parts is difficult for me. I'd also like to change the width of the forums without it looking bad. (Narrower width). Do you offer these services? If so, how much is the cost? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Hi,

I can help you with the code and inserting your header design or logo for a fee. It is 29usd.
    http://www.sultantheme.com/services/...der-logo-text/

But I will be only available tomorrow. Please contact me via email(http://www.sultantheme.com/contact-us/) after the payment.
    And send to me your header design/logo and maybe some brief description on what you really want.

Hanafi

Hello, and sorry for the late reply. I was out of town. Will the 29 dollars also cover changing the width of the forums or just the header edit? Also when are you available to do it and how long will it take?
    Last edited by dhavok89; 01-30-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yes it will cover the change of width too. I am always available for small project like this.

Sorry, we put our community on hold for a few months due to other projects but would like to continue with it now. I'd still like to get you to edit the header. So do I just purchase the service on your site? What else will I need to have at hand?

Blog Entries
    yes you can purchase at the above mentioned link and continue to contact me using email. I will not response here once the service is paid. I prefer private communication using email.

Okay, I can do that now. But I want to be clear on something. Does the service just include text change or will you be able to insert images into the header as well?

Blog Entries
    Yes I can do that as well included with the price. But that images is already edited by you, not by me, I just include it in the header.

Okay, perfect. I'll make the payment now.